Sunday May 21st - Blog #13

Blog #13

On Sunday, we hosted Spring Fling!! It was a perfect day, everything went as planned, there was a lot of setting up, cleaning up, and lots of sliding down the slip n' slide! Gretl and I got there early in the day to drive around get all the materials for the day. The set up, and we had many helpers! Gretl gave me a off t shirt! Then we were trend setters, lol!! Was able to have a huge color war, got lots of gross paint in my mouth, ew!! I think I was super excited to be able to participate in what I planned, definitely more fun! But thank goodness we were able to do a slip n' slide right after, lots of funny wipe outs!! We all jumped in the pond, which was not planned, but still so fun! Finally ended it out with a small golf competition and some kona ice! Gabrielle and I had to clean up after, and then drove around and dropped all the materials! That was a whole 6 hour day, but full of lots of fun!

Today's Hours: 6

Total Hours: 53 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday May 9th - Blog #2

Sunday May 12 - Refection

Monday May 8th - Blog #1