Sunday May 21st - Reflection

 Gretl and I want to take a long reflection on the past week that we did. For the first week we were able to accomplish a bunch of little things throughout the week, but mostly planning for this upcoming weekend. Throughout the second week, we did a lot of planning for spring fest, which was a weekend of fun slip and slide color, war and spontaneously, jumping in the pond. But gretl and I also wanted to create something really fun for the seniors.

 A tradition, a tradition that we could start for years to come when you first get a Proctor the first thing if you do the very first thing, if you go out on orientation, you go and camp with people that you don’t know with faculty that you’ve never met , but it brings you together. We wanted to end the seniors year with something like that. We created a proposal that did just that. We want to do a senior camp out at the ski hill on Wednesday night when everyone comes back after express fest. We are still working out many logistics , but hopefully by the time some of you are reading this, it will be a plan that is approved.

 Throughout this week I learned so much about what the real world is like and communicating and reaching out to people and people saying no and people saying yes and people just being really helpful and people being not.  I’m really proud of myself because I definitely pushed myself to a place that I am proud that I had experience. This week definitely progressed as the week went on and I learned a lot.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday May 9th - Blog #2

Sunday May 12 - Refection

Monday May 8th - Blog #1